- ID 5595
- Size: ca. 75 SQM
- Location: see map (approximate location)
- Number of Rooms: 2 (bedrooms: 1, living rooms: 1)
- Maximum Beds: 4 (sofa bed 140x200, double bed)
- Bathrooms: 1 (1x with bathtub and shower, 1 guest restroom)
- Public Transport: Bus, Tram, U6
- Occupation: min. 3 months
Monthly rent: 1.950€ / M
- Deposit: 2 monthly rents
- Additional Costs: final cleaning
The exclusive 2-room apartment is located in the middle of the city. In just a few minutes you can reach the park at the North Station and the Charité, the busy Invaliden- and Chausseestraße. A landmark of the district is the “Ackerhalle”. The park on the Weinbergsweg with its extensive lawns invites you to relax in the green. Also the main station can be reached on foot in 10 minutes. Shops for daily needs, shops of all kinds, nice restaurants and cafes are located in the immediate vicinity. The well-known Friedrichstrasse and Torstraße also offer a variety of exclusive shopping, restaurants and galleries.
The charming apartment is tastefully and lovingly furnished. A new kitchen, the renovated bathroom and the modern building complete the cozy living atmosphere. Also, you have a fantastic view from the fourth floor, which you can relax with the elevator. The highlight is the large balcony with a view of the countryside. See for yourself!